Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Milestones...a little late

About 2 weeks ago, June 9th (exactly 5 months 1 week old), Finley rolled from her back to her tummy. Since then she has learned how to roll from one side of the room to the other and LOVES it! She even scoots her little legs underneath her sometimes and acts likes she is going to take off crawling. Presley didn't start doing this until 6-7 months old...but probably because she never really had the freedom to move around as much. I was usually either holding her or she was sleeping swaddled (embarrassingly I swaddled Presley until she was 6 months old :) ).

Finley is now eating all kinds of baby food and LOVES, LOVES, LOVES it ALL!!! It's so different to have a child that actually enjoys eating and will eat anything compared to one that didn't. However, I must say that Presley has been soooo much better about trying new things. Last night she even ate 3 bites of carrots (gagging on her last bite, but finishing it to get a "dessert")...poor thing!

The girls are so sweet to each other and I ADORE the way that they laugh, 'talk', and somewhat play together already!! They are both such sweet blessings!! Thank you Lord for entrusting them to Jonathan and I!


btw...I still haven't had the time to mess with figuring out how to upload pics from our new camera, but hopefully will soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment